Wednesday, May 16, 2007

You should be ashamed!


You, of course, being the people who put together the Tony nominations. Shame!


No nomination for Kristin Chenoweth in The Apple Tree? No nomination for John Mahoney in Prelude to a Kiss?
In other news...
The TV Upfronts (unveiling of the fall TV schedule) are happening right across the street from my office this week. The whole cast of The Office was there on Monday and some of the cast of Grey's Anatomy was there yesterday. So close and yet so far! Speaking of Grey's Anatomy, did you see last week's episode where they wove the new series in? It didn't do too much for me.
Jerry Falwell is dead. I hope he is receiving as much tolerence in his current life has he doled out in this one.
Sarah comes to visit today! Of course I won't see her until tomorrow...
I am worn out! Gone are the long walks around the city. In are the quick walks back to the hotel to hibernate after work.

No comments: