Saturday, May 26, 2007

Rosie

So she's gone. Part of me wishes she would stay just to send the message that friends can fight and it's not the end of the world. But she obviously feels that this is the best thing for her so good for her. I will just wait patiently until her next endeavor.

One of my favorite blogs, Modern Fabulousity, summed up my feelings well...

She's left The View for good. And although I'll miss her, I don't blame her...who wants to sit around with a shrill, evil little Republican shrew every day? Being pro-Bush and for the Iraq War in this day and age, when we all know how badly it has gone FUBAR, means you are either massively stupid, massively evil, or massively out of touch with reality...or all three. As Janine Garofalo says, being Republican is not a political position, it is a character flaw. Hasselbeck should hang her head in shame.

No comments: