Sunday, May 27, 2007

That's enough of that

So my 18-month old XBOX 360 died and Microsoft wants $140 to fix it. Never mind that they have publicly admitted that the models made around that time were defective. So I took a look at my game collection and decided there were only two games I really wanted to keep:

Viva Pinata! - Skip and I love this one. It's like the Sims for your garden with cute animals.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted - One of my favorite games on any system. I'm not very good at the races but I LOVE having the cops chase me and seeing how long I can evade them (I think my record is almost 30 minutes).

So... I am taking my 360 games to EBGames for credit, I'm going to Circuit City and buying Need For Speed: Most Wanted for $5 on sale, buying the adapter so I can use the Microsoft controller with my PC and that's that.

Now if my Wii broke that would be a whole different story.

2 comments:

Keith said...

What are you doing with the broken 360?

Jeff said...

No idea. It plays well for about 10 minutes before it freezes... We've tried taking it apart and giving it a thorough thrashing (I mean cleaning).