Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Obsessed Much?

Remember my last post where He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named-And-Isn't-A-Harry-Potter-Character was in front of me at LaGuardia? You wouldn't believe how many nasty comments I got from his deranged and deluded fans. How do these people find this blog? Stay away! I made this blog for my friends and family and I'll say whatever the hell I want. I'm not a news source, nothing I say should be taken seriously. I also won't publish such mean, hateful comments. And shame on the world for still thinking that calling someone gay is this horrible horrible thing that must be defended at all costs.

Although HWSNBNAIAHPC has some serious gay going on. The poofy multicolored layered hair? Check. The gay color-coordinated clothes that would look right at home on Perez Hilton? Check. The boofy poofy dog that looked blowdried to within an inch of it's death? Check? The girl "friend" that no one in their right mind would think was his girlfriend if you saw them spend a little time together? Check. Go away with your deluded selves, my gaydar is in fine working order, thank you very much.

No comments: