Thursday, May 3, 2007

Things...

Did you know I'm here in NYC until at least the beginning of May? The project I'm working on is going really well. I'm almost becoming used to "living" in NYC. I've been taking walks in different directions to see different things. Last night I walked over to Third Avenue and saw some things I didn't know NYC had (The Home Depot and even an Outback!). For lunch, we all signed up for gomobo.com which not only lets you order your exact lunch online from a lot of places right around our office but gives you 25% off every order for a month! Mmmmm Yummy Sushi.

I am still fascinated by seeing where famous people are near me though. A few days ago Michael Buble was performing on The Today Show while i was eating breakfast a few blocks away. Bjork played a concert across the street from my office last night. And on Tuesday night I walked right by Kathryn Erbe of Law and Order: Criminal Intent. She's my favorite female detective of that genre.

Tomorrow I get to sit in the dentist chair for a four hour cleaning. Then I'm getting my teeth whitened soon after that. Anyone want a smooch?

Evidently in seven short months my beloved beagle Blossom doesn't need me anymore! Yesterday Skip opened up the door to the Ford Escape Hybrid to take her to doggie day care and she jumped into her seat all by herself! Sigh, I remember when she couldn't even get up/down the stairs on her own!

It sucks that you can't do hyperlinks for Blogger on Safari.

I feel like an old man when I listen to it, but I love the song Too Little, Too Late by JoJo. It's on now.

No comments: