Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bits


Ready for my schedule for next week?


Monday morning fly to San Francisco
Tuesday morning fly to New York City

Thursday afternoon fly to Denver


That's twice across the country in four days. And oh yeah, I might be going to Cambridge, MA on Wednesday.


NYC is still beautiful and it's not hot. Last night a friend from work and I strolled up to the 5th Avenue Apple Store to buy me an extra battery. It lasts fine on the Denver to LaGuardia flights but I need to work on the San Francisco to JFK flight so there you go. It was just a perfect night, cool but not cool enough for a jacket.
Skip and I are planning a vacation in Hawaii for this fall. I have so many Hilton and United points that the airfare and room(s) will be free! I've never been more than 100 feet off the continent so it should be very exciting. And more importantly, Denver flys there direct so no layovers! With all the flying I do, I really can't believe how long it's been since I had to change planes (years).
So far this year I've flown 37,000 miles.
Poor Jenna Fischer from The Office (Pam) broke her back a few weeks ago right here in NYC. She's recuperating very close to my hotel and takes walks every day in Central Park. I can see the park from my window right now. I want to give her a hug but I think that would hurt!

No comments: