Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I gasped


Not to brag, but I have met a lot of famous people from my days as a performing arts sign language interpreter. So while it's fun to see famous people here in NYC, it's more like "oh, there's so and so".


So this morning after I hit the gym I left the hotel to walk around the city a bit. I noticed that there was going to be a movie premiere tonight across the street, the same place that had the Georgia Rules premiere. I didn't know what premiere yet as they hadn't posted the sign, but I did see that the red carpet was a lot longer than the last premiere.


I get back from my walk, turn the corner and gasped out loud. The movie premiere is A Mighty Heart with Angelina Jolie. Love, love, love, love her. The sad thing is I was excited about Angelina, my Mom was excited about Brad Pitt. What's wrong with this picture?

No comments: