Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I didn't want it to end...


I just finished seeing Prelude to a Kiss. I literally did not want it to end it was so good. I wouldn't be suprised if all three leads got Tony nominations for best Actor/Actor/Actress. Of course I was just about the youngest person there but no matter, it was amazing. I might actually see it again in two weeks when I'm back. It would have been just as great without it, but Alan kept dressing and undressing throughout the show! Luckily I was 4th row center so I could study his um acting technique.
What was actually more distracting was that the female lead acted, looked and sounded like my friend Chrissy. And that's a good thing.
John Mahoney (Dad on Frasier) was sublime. He played a guy playing a girl then playing a guy. It wasn't confusing in the slightest and he just made you want to stop your very heartbeat so you wouldn't miss an iota of his performance.

No comments: