Thursday, December 20, 2007

Finally!

I've been sick for the last six weeks. Lots of Doctor's visits, some time off work and I am finally feeling better! So I just got home from the gym about 30 minutes ago. I hate breaks from the gym, I always feel like such a slug when I start back up.

About three weeks ago I went to a hypnotherapist to get some help with my weight. 14 pounds and counting! It's amazing how I don't crave sweets. I will make an exception for Christmas Eve/Christmas Day though. To that end I picked out two kinds of fudge and four kinds of Christmas cookies for Skip to make this year. I can't imagine being able to eat more than one of each but it will be fun to smell them! I can't believe how fast I get full these days.

I'm working from home for at least two weeks for the holidays and yay for that. Not that I don't love Manhattan in December but it is nice to be home.

Last but not least - Blossom won Doggy of the Day for the 11th day of Christmas at Day Care yesterday. We won a free day of day care and a humongous umbrella set. Seriously, it's so big I couldn't fit it in a big suitcase.

No comments: